Friday, July 27, 2012

Spot on Design:TANGERINE TANGO SOURCES

My life seems to be on fast forward these days. This would be why I call myself a "random" blogger! I just wanted to give a nod to the sources and information that I used in this episode...


The opening photo credit can be found on PANTONE.COM. For more information on what Pantone has to say about their color of the year, Tangerine Tango, go here.


SPOTLIGHT ONE came from an article on APARTMENTTHERAPY.COM Visit here to read the article.

SPOTLIGHT TWO was a website about books called APRETTYBOOK.COM. Visit here for some tangerine tango books.

SPOTLIGHT THREE is one of my favorite interior designers to follow. You can find him at JONATHANADLER.COM. Visit here if you want to purchase his juicy dinnerware. Visit here if you want to purchase the glasses to coordinate.

SPOTLIGHT FOUR: And finally this cute lamp project can be found at BHG.COM. Visit here for some more instructions.

Thanks for joining me in the SPOTLIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment