Monday, July 23, 2012

SPOT ON DESIGN

I have some exciting news...well scary actually. 
I have a new webshow coming out on My Craft Channel.



They needed someone to talk about design trends in the interior, fashion, and crafting world because really they are inter-related.  One leads to the other.

Being on a show is a little out of my comfort zone.  Nothing like putting your self on TV to find out what your nervous habits are.  But I need to take more risks since I'm a low risk kinda gal.  It makes life more interesting, right?

The show is called SPOT on DESIGN.



I had a really fun time researching the topics and putting together the stuff for the show.  It's kinda hard to cram in everything you want to talk about let alone remember what you wanted to say but I hope I'll get better as I go.  

Here's the link to the show preview.

THANKS MY CRAFT CHANNEL!

No comments:

Post a Comment